Kolkata Police, West Bengal has recently invited applications for the 125 post of Civic Volunteers. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Kolkata Police jobs notification and having qualification of 8th pass from the Board/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Kolkata Police, West Bengal details:
- Civic Volunteers – 125
- Disaster Management Group, Kolkata Police – 100
- River Traffic Police, Kolkata Police – 10
- Police Service Depot, Kolkata – 15
- Preferably a resident of the area under the Kolkata Police jurisdiction.
- 8th Class Pass.
- Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
- Should not have any criminal record against him / her in any Police Station.
- Should be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates applying for these posts need to have good knowledge of Swimming/ Life-saving job/ Climbing/ Electrical work/ Plumbing/ Motor Mechanic job/ Welding/ Cutting/ Carpentry/ Painting.
20 to 60 years as on 01/01/2018
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates to the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Combat Battalion, 247, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata – 700027
Form Submission Last Date : 05/11/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow Kolkata Police official advertisement for complete details.