Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd. (KMML), Kollam has recently invited applications for the 49 post of Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Safety Officer, Operator and Technician. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in KMML jobs notification and having qualification of ITI/ Engineering Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd. (KMML), Kollam details:
- Process Engineer – 06
- Mechanical Engineer – 04
- Instrumentation Engineer – 02
- Electrical Engineer – 01
- Safety Officer – 01
- Process Operator – 14
- Technician (Fitter) – 08
- Technician (Electrician) – 01
- Technician (Instrumentation) – 03
- Technician (Welder) – 02
- Jr. Analyst – 02
- Technician cum Mechinist – 01
- Technician (Sponge Handling) – 02
- Khalasi – 02
- Process Engineer – Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer – Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineer – Degree in Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics and Communication
- Electrical Engineer – Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Safety Officer – Degree in any branch of Engineering with Degree/ Diploma in Industrial Safety
For details of educational qualification of remaing posts follow the notification link below.
36 years as on 01/01/2017
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The General Manager (P&A/ EDP),
The Kerala Minerals & Metals Limited (KMML),
P.B No. 4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara P. G, Kollam – 691583
Form Submission Last Date : within 15 days from the date of Advt.
Date of Advertisement : 28/09/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow KMML official advertisement for complete details.