Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU), Guwahati released job notification for 12 Teaching Posts. Find KKHSOU Recruitment 2015 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
About: National Sample Survey Office (KKHSOU)
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University is a state university in Guwahati, established under the provision of the KKHSOU, Act 2005 enacted by the Govt. of Assam. The main aim of the university to develop and provide easily accessible modes of quality higher education and training with the use of latest educational inputs and technology. KKHSOU offering around forty academic programmes in humanities, Science, Social sciences and professional areas, such as Ph.D., Masters, Bachelors degree, Diploma and certificate programme.
Jobs Opportunity in National Sample Survey Office (KKHSOU) details:
- Professor in Assamese – 01
- Professor in Political Science – 01
- Professor in Management – 01
- Professor in Teacher Education – 01
- Associate Professor in English – 01
- Associate Professor in Economics – 01
- Associate Professor in History – 01
- Associate Professor in Computer Science – 01
- Associate Professor in Teacher Education – 01
- Associate Professor in Commerce – 01
- Assistant Professor in English – 01
- Assistant Professor in Philosophy – 01
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Arts/ Humanities/ Sciences/ Commerce/ Assamese/ Business Administration or Business Management/ M.Ed. Degree. Follow the notification of KKHSOU Recruitment 2015 for eligibility details.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Guwahati, Assam for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The K K Handiqui State Open University,
City Office Housefed Complex,
Last Gate, Dispur Guwahati, Assam
Last date for Application: 14/09/2015
More details and KKHSOU Jobs Notification 2015 Click here
Download Application Form