Kerala University has recently invited applications for the various post of Research Associate, Lab Manager, Project Fellow, Data Analyst on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Kerala University jobs notification and having qualification of M.Sc./ Ph.D Degree from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in University of Kerala details:
- Research Associate (RA) – 01
- Project Fellow (Junior/ Senior) – 04
- Lab Manager (Physiology Lab) – 01
- Data Analyst – 01
- Research Associate (RA) – Ph.D Degree in Zoology/ Bio medical Science with expertise in molecular Biology/ Behavioral Physiology
- Project Fellow (Junior/ Senior) – M.Sc Degree in Zoology/ Integrative Biology and Consistent academic record with NET qualification
- Lab Manager (Physiology Lab) – M.Sc Degree in Zoology
- Data Analyst – M.Sc Bioinformatics/Computer Science
Candidates have to appear for Personal Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Hon.Director, CEIB,
University of Kerala, Kariavattom
P.O 695581, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Form Submission Last Date : 31/05/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow Kerala University official advertisement for complete details.