Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the 1017 post of LDC, UDC, Hindi Translator, Librarian, Steno, Finance Officer, Engineer and Administrative Officer on direct recruitment basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in KVS jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Masters Degree/ B.Ed/ CA (Inter)/ ICWA (Inter)/ MBA (Finance)/ PGDM (Finance) with knowledge of Computer Applications from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), New Delhi details:
- Deputy Commissioner – 04
- Assistant Commissioner – 13
- Administrative Officer – 07
- Finance Officer – 02
- Assistant Engineer – 01
- Assistant – 27
- Hindi Translator – 04
- Upper Division Clerk – 146
- Stenographer – 38
- Lower Division Clerk – 561
- Librarian – 214
- Deputy Commissioner – Second class Masters Degree, B.Ed or equivalent Degree, 5 years regular service as Assistant Commissioner
- Assistant Commissioner – Masters Degree, B.Ed or equivalent Degree
- Administrative Officer – Graduation from recognised university/ institution
- Finance Officer – B.Com with 50% of marks in the aggregate and at least 4 years post qualification/ M.Com with 50% of marks/ CA (Inter)/ ICWA (Inter)/ MBA (Finance) or PGDM (Finance) with knowledge of computer applications
- Assistant Engineer – Graduation/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Assistant – Graduation from a recognized institute with relevant experience.
For more detail information on educational qualification follow the notification link below.
As on 31/01/2018
50 years for Sr. No. 1, 2
45 years for Sr. No. 3
35 years for Sr. No. 4, 5, 6, 11
28 years for Sr. No. 7
30 years for Sr. No. 8
27 years for Sr. No. 9, 10
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Computer Based Test/ Examination/ Skill Test/ Typing Test / Proficiency Test/ Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 1200/- (Group A)
General / OBC – Rs 750/- (Group B & C)
SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.kvsangathan.nic.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for KVS Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 21/12/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 11/01/2018 till 11:59 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow KVS official advertisement for complete details.