Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. (KCCB) Dharamshala has recently invited applications for the various post of Clerk, Computer Operator, Programmer, Assistant Manager. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in KCCB Dharamshala jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ Graduation/ MCA/ M.Sc in Computer or IT/ BE/ B.Tech from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. (KCCB) Dharamshala details:
- Assistant Manager – 21
- Junior Computer Programmer – 08
- Clerk (For General Public) – 115
- Clerk (against trained Secretary of PACS Quota) – 43
- Clerk (Against Employee of COOP. Society Quota) – 11
- Computer Operator – 18
- Assistant Manager – Graduation or equivalent with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidates) or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidates) from a university recognized by State/ Central Government with Computer Knowledge.
- Junior Computer Programmer – MCA/ M.Sc in Computer or IT/ BE or B.Tech in Computer or IT with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidates) from any university recognized by State/ Central Government
- Clerk – 12th Pass with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidates) or Graduation/ Post Graduation in any discipline and should have knowledge of computer.
- Computer Operator – Graduation in any stream with PGDCA of one year/ BCA from recognized University with Working knowledge of office automation activities like word processing, data handling and basic network & trouble shooting
18 to 45 years as on 31/05/2017
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ WFF/ PWD/ ExS candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General – Rs 600/-
SC/ST/OBC/PH – Rs 400/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.hpbose.org and follow the “KCC Bank Recruitment for various posts” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for KCCB Dharamshala Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 08/06/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 27/06/2017
Date of Exam : 08/07/2017 & 09/07/2017
Date of Examination (Sr. No. 01) : 08/07/2017 at 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
Date of Examination (Sr. No. 02) : 08/07/2017 at 01:00 pm to 03:30 pm
Date of Examination (Sr. No. 04) : 09/07/2017 at 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Date of Examination (Sr. No. 05) : 09/07/2017 at 01:00 pm to 02:30 pm
Note: Admit Card can be download from Board’s website 5 days before commencement of examination
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow KCCB Dharamshala official advertisement for complete details.