Karnataka Bank Limited has recently invited applications for the various post of Probationary Officers (Scale-I). Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Karnataka Bank jobs notification and having qualification of Graduates/ Post-Graduates/ Law Graduates/ Chartered Accountant/ MBA Marketing from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Karnataka Bank Limited details:
- Probationary Officers (Scale-I)
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Agricultural Field Officers
- Chartered Accountants
- Law Officers
- Relationship Managers
- Agricultural Field Officers – Graduates/ Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities.
- Chartered Accountants – First Class Graduates from UGC recognized universities with CA
- Law Officers – First Class Law Graduates from UGC recognized universities.
- Relationship Managers – First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities.
28 years as on 20/03/2018
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR),
Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office,
Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru – 575002
Form Submission Last Date : 20/03/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Download Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow Karnataka Bank official advertisement for complete details.