Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently invited applications for the 2808 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Panchyat Secretary, Stenographer Posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in JSSC jobs notification and having qualification of Intermediate/ 12th pass from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) details:
- Lower Division Clerk – 1245
- Panchyat Secretary – 1539
- Stenographer – 24
- Lower Division Clerk – Passed Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam with typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm on Computer.
- Panchyat Secretary – Passed Intermediate/10+2 Exam and Knowledge of Computer.
- Stenographer – Passed Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam with steno speed 100 wpm and typing speed in Hindi 30 wpm
18 to 40 years for General
18 to 35 years for OBC-I & BC-II
18 to 37 years for SC/ ST
As on 25/01/2016
Candidates have to appear for Written and Typing test.
General / OBC – Rs 460/-
SC/ST – Rs 125/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.jssc.in also read instructions how to apply online for JSSC Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Online Form Submission Start Date : 02/05/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 15/06/2017 till 11:59 pm (Extended Upto 09/07/2017)
Reader’s are requested to follow Jharkhand SSC official advertisement for complete details.