Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS), Department of Health and Family Welfare, Jharkhand has recently invited applications for the 24 post of Medical Officer on contractual basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in JRHMS jobs notification and having qualification of MBBS with Post Graduate Degree in Pediatrics/ D.O.M.S/ MS/ MD in Ophthalmology/ Medicine/ Psychiatry from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Department of Health and Family Welfare, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) details:
- Ophthalmic Surgeon – 07
- Pediatrician DEIC – 04
- Specialist Cardiologist/ General Medicine – 03
- Psychiatrist-NMHP – 10
- Ophthalmic Surgeon – M.S/ MD in Ophthalmology (MCI recognized), D.O.M.S
- Pediatrician DEIC – MBBS with Post Graduate Degree in Pediatrics
- Specialist Cardiologist/ General Medicine – MD in Medicine or equivalent degree
- Psychiatrist-NMHP – MD in Psychiatry or equivalent degree must be registered with MCI or any state medical council in India and relevant experience.
As on 01/01/2018
45 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 4
50 years for Sr. No. 3
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend Certificate verification along with application in prescribed format with Bio-data, self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Certifcate Verification Date : 14/02/2018 to 16/02/2018
Registration Time : 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Venue : RCH Conference Hall, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi – 10
Reader’s are requested to follow JRHMS official advertisement for complete details.