Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) has recently invited applications for the 4 post of Accountant, Programme Co-ordinator and Driver. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NRHM Jharkhand jobs notification and having qualification of B.Com/ Graduate in Commerce/ MBA/ PG Diploma in Management / Health Administration/ Post Graduate from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) details:
- District Programme Co-ordinator – 01
- District PPM – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Driver – 01
- District Programme Co-ordinator – MBA/ PG Diploma in Management / Health Administration from recognised institution / university and 1 year work experience
- District PPM – Post Graduate and 1 year work experience in field of commumnication/ ACSM/ Public Private Partnership/ Health Projects / Programs
- Accountant – B.Com/ Graduate in Commerce.
- Driver – High School Certificate or Permanent Driving Licence of Light Motor Vehicle.
65 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The District Rural Health Society,
Hazaribag, Sadar Hospital, Hazaribag – 825301 (Jharkhand)
Form Submission Last Date : 21 Days from the Date of Advt.
Reader’s are requested to follow JRHMS official advertisement for complete details.