Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute (JNTBGRI), Kerala has recently invited applications for the various post of Traineeships in Bioinformatics and Studentships in Bioinformatics and Research Associate. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in JNTBGRI jobs notification and having qualification of Master Degree/ Ph.D from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute (JNTBGRI), Kerala details:
- Research Associate – 01
- Traineeships in Bioinformatics – 02
- Studentships in Bioinformatics – 02
- Research Associate – Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Computational Biology/ Biotechnology/ Life Science/ Agricultural Biotechnology with two publications in the area of Bioinformatics. Minimum three years research experience in Bioinformatics
- Traineeships in Bioinformatics – M.Sc./ M.Tech in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Computational biology
- Studentships in Bioinformatics – For doing project work in Bioinformatics towards partial fulfilment of post graduate/ M.Phil. degree in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Computational Biology/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Pharmacy/ Life Science
36 years for Sr. No. 1
28 years for Sr. No. 2, 3
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 15/11/2018 @ 10:00 am
Venue : Saraswathy Thangavelu Extension Centre, KSCSTE-Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Puthenthope,Thiruvananthapuram
Reader’s are requested to follow JNTBGRI official advertisement for complete details.