Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has recently invited applications for the various post of Lecturer, Consultant and Medical Record Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in JKPSC jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ MBBS/ M.D/ M.S from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) details:
- Lecturer (Government Medical College Srinagar & Jammu) – 03
- Consultant – 15
- Medical Record Officer – 03
- Lecturer – M.D/ M.S Anesthesiology/ DFACS Specialty board of Anesthesiology (USA) or equivalent qualification/ M.S. (ENT)/Specialty board of Oto-RhinoLaryngology (USA) or equivalent qualification/ M.S (Ophthalmology/FRCS (Ophthalmology Specialty Board of Ophthalmology (USA)
- Consultant – MBBS or possession of recognized Graduate qualifications in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956/ PG qualification in Dentistry recognized by Dental Council of India
- Medical Record Officer – Graduation with Certificate/ Diploma in Maintenance of Medical record from an Institute recognized by the Government for the purpose
40 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 805/-
SC/ST – Rs 405/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.jkpsc.nic.in and follow the “Careers” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for JKPSC Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 15/09/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 15/10/2017
Application Fee Payment Last Date : 17/10/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow JKPSC official advertisement for complete details.