Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduation Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has recently invited applications for the 115 post of Lower Division Clerk, Nursing Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in JIPMER jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ Diploma/ Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduation Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry details:
- Nursing Officer (Group B) – 91
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – 24
- Nursing Officer (Group B) – UR-56, OBC-17, SC-07, ST-11
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – UR-14, OBC-07, SC-02, ST-01
- Nursing Officer (Group B) – Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University, Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in Englishor 25 w.p.m in Hindi on Manual Typewriter.
35 years for Sr. No. 1
30 years for Sr. No. 2
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 1500/-
SC/ST – Rs 1200/-
PwD – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in and send Hard Copy of Online ApplicationForm along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below
The Deputy Director (Admn.),
Administration – I (Rect. Cell),
JIPMER Administrative Block,
Dhanvantri Nagar P.O,
Puducherry – 605006.
Form Submission Start Date : 18/04/2018 @ 11:00 am
Form Submission Last Date : 18/05/2018 @ 05:00 pm
Download of JIPMER Hall Ticket Date : 30/05/2018
JIPMER Exam Date : 10/06/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow JIPMER official advertisement for complete details.