Jharkhand Education Project, Pakur has recently invited applications for the 12 post of Science Teacher, Maths Teacher, Social Science Teacher, Language Teacher, Physical Teacher and Accountant-cum-Computer Operator on contract basis for Kasturba Gandhi Girls School. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in JEPC jobs notification and having qualification of Degree/ B.Ed/ T.E.T./ C.P.Ed/ D.P.Ed/ B.Com/ DCA from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Jharkhand Education Project, Pakur details:
- Language Teacher – 01
- Science Teacher – 02
- Maths Teacher – 04
- Social Science Teacher – 01
- Physical Teacher – 03
- Accountant-cum-Computer Operator – 01
- Language Teacher – Degree with relevant subject & B.Ed/ Equivalent & must be qualified in T.E.T.
- Science Teacher – Degree with relevant subject & B.Ed/ Equivalent & must be qualified in T.E.T.
- Maths Teacher – Degree with relevant subject & B.Ed/ Equivalent & must be qualified in T.E.T.
- Social Science Teacher – Degree with relevant subject & B.Ed/ Equivalent & must be qualified in T.E.T.
- Physical Teacher – Intermediate with C.P.Ed/ D.P.Ed
- Accountant-cum-Computer Operator – B.Com & DCA
18 to 35 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable 2 years for BC/ EBC candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The District Programme Officer,
Jharkhand Education Project, Near Head Post Office,
Post + District Pakur, Pin Code – 816107
Form Submission Last Date : 10/01/2018 upto 05:00 pm
Click here for Job Notification
Download Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow JEPC official advertisement for complete details.