JCECE 2015 Exam Date and Syllabus – Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Examination 2015 is going to be organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exams Board (JCECE). It is concluded that JCECE 2015 Exam Date will be on the 2nd week of May 2015. JCECE Exam Fee for General Category Candidates Rs.585/- and for SC/ST Rs. 310/- which has to be paid through Challan.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exams Board (JCECE) Exam Date and Syllabus details.
JCECE 2015 Syllabus and Question Paper Pattern.
- There will be two examination for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE), Preliminary & Final.
- Date of Both the examination will be on different Day.
- JCECE Question Paper consist of total 200 objective type of questions.
- Topic covered, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Time duration for JCECE is two and half hours.
- There is no age bar as per the norms of Jharkhand CET 2015.
Candidates those wish to get admission in Medical Courses their question paper will consists of physics, chemistry and biology and Those who want to get admission in Engineering Courses they will be question paper consists of physics, chemistry and mathematics. The JCECE 2015 Seat Allotment is based on the Common Merit List of the JCECE 2015.
For latest information candidates can visit the official site of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Download details and more information of JCECE 2015 Click here