District Magistrate Jalpaiguri, West Bengal has recently invited applications for the 7 post of Programme Assistant, Junior Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Manager on contractual, temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in District Magistrate Jalpaiguri jobs notification and having qualification of 12th with Physics/ Maths/ Computer Certificate Course/ Graduation in Computer Science/ BCA/ Honours from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in District Magistrate Jalpaiguri, West Bengal details:
- Assistant Programme Manager – 01
- Junior Programme Officer – 01
- Programme Assistant – 05
- Assistant Programme Manager – BCA/ Honours Graduation in Computer Science, Graduation in any stream with 55% of marks
- Junior Programme Officer – Honours Graduation with computer certificate course & 55% of marks
- Programme Assistant – 10+2 in Science with Physics & Maths & computer certificate course with 60% of marks
40 years as on 05/02/2018
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ST candidates
Candidates have to appear for Computer Test/ Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.jalpaiguri.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for District Magistrate Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 09/02/2018 @ 12:00
Form Submission Last Date : 16/02/2018 upto 11:59 pm
Date of Downloading Admit Card from the Website : 21/02/2018 to 24/02/2018
Written Examination Date: 25/02/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow District Magistrate Jalpaiguri official advertisement for complete details.