Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI), Noida, Ministry of Shipping, Government of India has recently invited applications for the 46 post of Master, Operator and Driver Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IWAI jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ Diploma in Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI), Noida details:
- Inland Dredge Master – 04
- Licence Engine Driver – 02
- Dredge Control Operator – 07
- Master 2nd class – 10
- Driver 1st class – 18
- Master 3rd class – 05
- Inland Dredge Master – 10th Passed
- Licence Engine Driver – 10th Passed and Certificate of competency as Licence Engine Driver
- Dredge Control Operator – 10th Pass and Diploma In Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Master 2nd class – Certificate of competency as Master 2nd Class and Know swimming.
- Driver 1st class – Certificate of competency as Driver 1st Class.
- Master 3rd class – Certificate of competency as Master 3rd Class (Sarang).
30 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 6
35 years for Sr. No. 4, 5
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates to the given address in the job notification of IWAI.
Form Submission Last Date : within 30 days
Advertisement Date : 15/11/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow IWAI official advertisement for complete details.