Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Bengaluru has recently invited applications for the 7 post of Technician-B (Civil), Technician-B (Electrical) and Junior Hindi Translator. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in ISRO jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ ITI/ Master’s degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Bengaluru details:
- Technician-B (Civil) – 03
- Technician-B (Electrical) – 01
- Junior Hindi Translator – 03
Job Location : ISRO Headquarters, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Karnataka, Chandigarh
- Technician-B (Civil) – SSLC/ SSC pass + ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Civil Trade
- Technician-B (Electrical) – SSLC/ SSC pass + ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Electrical Trade
- Junior Hindi Translator – Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English OR English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at Degree level
35 years as on 13/06/2018
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.isro.gov.in and follow the “Current Openings” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for ISRO Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 24/05/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 13/06/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow ISRO official advertisement for complete details.