Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), Hyderabad has recently invited applications for the 18 post of Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager and General Manager. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IRDAI jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ BE/ B.Tech/ Masters in IT/ CS/ MCA from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), Hyderabad details:
- Manager (Grade B) – 07
- Assistant General Manager (Grade C) – 08
- Deputy General Manager (Grade D) – 02
- General Manager (Grade E) – 01
- Manager – B.E./ B.Tech (IT/ CS) – 60% or MCA or Masters in IT/ CS with 60% in graduation
- Assistant General Manager – Graduation with adequate experience.
- Deputy General Manager – Graduation with adequate experience.
- General Manager – Graduation with adequate experience.
45 years for Sr. No. 1
50 years for Sr. No. 2
54 years for Sr. No. 3, 4
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC
Candidates have to appear for Competitive Written Exam and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Executive Director (Gen),
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India,
Survey No.115/1, Financial District,
Nanakramguda, Hyderabad – 500032
Form Submission Last Date : 12/03/2018 upto 5:30 pm
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow IRDAI official advertisement for complete details.