Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), South-Eastern Region (Pipelines Division) has recently invited applications for the various post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical/ Electrical/ T&I) and Technical Attendant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IOCL Pipelines jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass & ITI/ Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ T&I) from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), South-Eastern Region Pipelines details:
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) – 02
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) – 02
- Engineering Assistant (T&I) – 02
- Technical Attendant I – 08
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical/ Electrical/ T&I) – Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the concerned disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute
- Technical Attendant – 10th Pass with ITI from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades from a Govt. recognize Board & trade certificate/ National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/ NCVT
18 to 26 years age limit as on 24/05/2017
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Skill, Proficiency, Physical Test (SPPT)/ Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.plis.indianoilpipelines.in and follow the “Click here for Active Openings” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for IOCL Pipelines Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 24/05/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 13/06/2017 till 06:00 pm
Application Fee Payment Date : 24/05/2017 to 13/06/2017
Downloading Online Admit Card (Tentative Date) : 23/06/2017 to 09/07/2017
Written Test for all Disciplines (Tentative Date) : 09/07/2017
SPPT for all Disciplines Tentative Date : 10/07/2017
(If not completed on 10/07/2017 then continued as well on 11/07/2017)
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow IOCL Pipelines official advertisement for complete details.