Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Haldia Refinery has recently invited applications for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant in various discipline. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IOCL Haldia Refinery jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc/ ITI from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Haldia Oil Refinery details:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Power & Utilities)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)
Discipline: 1. Chemical 2. Boiler Attendant 3. Electrical 4. Mechanical 5. Instrumentation
18 to 26 years as on 01/10/2016.
Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates & 3 years for OBC(NCL) candidates against reserved posts. PWD candidates will be given age-relaxation upto 10 years
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Production) – Diploma Engineering in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized university/ Institute.
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Power & Utilities) – Diploma course in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/Institute and possessing Boiler Competency Certificate (with minimum 2nd Class).
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Electrical) – Diploma course in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) – Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade .
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Instrumentation) – Diploma course in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized university/Institute.
- Junior Engineering Assistant – Salary Rs. 11,900 – 32,000/- per month
Selection would be based on Written Test of 3 hours duration followed by Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof send by Post to the below address:
The IOCL Haldia,
Training Centre Haldia Oil Refinery,
Dist: Purba Medinipur Pin-721606 (West Bengal)
Form Submission Last Date : 07/12/2016
Official Job Notification of IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment – Closed
Please read Official Notification for complete details.