Institute of Post Graduate Ayurvedic Education and Research Kolkata, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal has recently invited applications for the 7 post of Senior House Physician cum registrar, Senior House Physician and Junior House Physician on contractual basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Department of Health and Family Welfare jobs notification and having qualification of BAMS Degree/ Knowledge in Basic Computer from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Institute of Post Graduate Ayurvedic Education and Research Kolkata details:
- Senior House Physician cum Registrar – 01
- Senior House Physician – 02
- Junior House Physician – 04
- Senior House Physician cum registrar – BAMS degree from any recognized University, Completion of gone) year houseman ship (internship) in any Ayurvedic Institute, Completion of 6(six) month junior house physician ship in any Ayurvedic Institute and Knowledge in basic computer
- Senior House Physician – Completion of one year Junior House physician ship and at least 6(six) months in the particular institute
- Junior House Physician – Completion of one year internship
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Institute of Post Graduate Ayurvedic Education and Research,
Shyamadas Vaidya Shastra Pith,
294/3/1, A.P.0 Road, Kolkata – 9
Form Submission Last Date : 25/11/2017 till 01:30 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow Institute of Post Graduate Ayurvedic Education and Research Kolkata official advertisement for complete details.