Indian Navy has recently invited applications for the 43 various post of Permanent Commission (PC) Officer and Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Executive Branch (IT, Logistics, Education & Law Cadres) from unmarried Male/ Female. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Indian Navy jobs notification and having qualification of BE/B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA /B.Sc./ M.Sc./ from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Navy details:
- Permanent Commission (PC) Officer & Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer – 43
Branch/ Cadre Wise Vacancy:
- Education – 20
- Logistics – 06
- Information Technology – 15
- Law – 02
- Education Branch – M.Sc. (Physics/ Nuclear Physics/ Maths/ Operational Research) with Maths/Physics in B.Sc. OR M.A. in English/ History OR BE/ B.Tech ((Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical Engineering
- Logistics Branch – BE/B.Tech in any discipline/ B.Architecture with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/ Logistics/Supply Chain Management/ Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT)
- Information Technology Branch – BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engg/ IT) OR M.Sc (Computer / IT) OR B.Sc (IT) OR M.Tech (Computer Science) BCA/ MCA.
- Law Branch : Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an Advocate under “Advocates Act 1961”.
Born between 02/06/1993 to 01/07/1997 for Education
Born between 02/06/1991 to 01/07/1996 for Law
Born between 02/06/1993 to 01/07/1999 for Logistics & IT
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 30/09/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 20/10/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow Indian Navy official advertisement for complete details.