Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) 2019 – Indian Navy invited applications for the 144 posts through Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) 2019. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Indian Navy jobs notification and having qualification of B.Com/ B.Sc (IT) with PG Diploma or MCA/ M.Sc (IT), BE/ B.Tech from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Navy details:
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – 06
- SSC ATC – 04
- SSC Observer – 06
- SSC Pilot (MR) – 03
- SSC Pilot (Other than MR) – 06
- SSC Logistics – 11
- SSC X (IT) – 10
- SSC General Services (GS/X)/ Hydro Cadre – 30
- SSC Engineering Branch (General Service (GS) – 26
- SSC Electrical Brnach (General Service (GS) – 27
- SSC Education – 15
B.Com/ B.Sc (IT) with PG Diploma or MCA/ M.Sc (IT), BE/ B.Tech from Government recognised University/ Institution
- Born Between 02/01/1996 & 01/07/2001 for Sr. No. 01
- Born Between 02/01/1996 & 01/01/2000 for Sr. No. 02
- Born Between 02/01/1997 & 01/01/2002 for Sr. No. 03
- Born Between 02/01/1997 & 01/01/2002 for Sr. No. 04 & 05
- Born Between 02/01/1996 & 01/07/2001 for Sr. No. 06 to 09
- Born Between 02/07/1996 & 01/07/2001 for Sr. No. 09
- Born Between 02/01/1996 to 01/01/2000 for Sr. No. 10
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 215/-
SC/ST/Women – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ and follow the job notification on how to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 29/11/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 19/12/2019
Date for Commencing of INET : Feb 2020
Reader’s are requested to follow Indian Navy official advertisement for complete details.