Indian Navy has recently invited applications for the 19 post of Short Service Commission (SSC) as ATC, Observer and Pilot entry vacancies in the Indian Navy for Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Indian Navy jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ B Pharm/ D Pharma from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Navy details:
- ATC – 07
- Observer – 04
- Pilot (MR) – 03
- Pilot (Other than MR) – 05
- (Sr. No. 1) : Passed with 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII
- (Sr. No. 2 to 4) : Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognized university/ educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester, in regular/ integrated course respectively
- (Sr. No. 1) : born between 02/01/1994 and 01/01/1998 (both dates inclusive)
- (Sr. No. 2 to 4) : born between 02/01/1995 to 01/01/2000 (both dates inclusive)
Candidates have to appear for Interview / has appropriate academic performance
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 11/01/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 04/03/2018
Short-listed candidates will be scheduled for SSB Intervirw in : May 18 to Jul 18
Date for Schedule of Training : Dec 2018 (Tentative)
Reader’s are requested to follow Indian Navy official advertisement for complete details.