Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Tirupati has recently invited applications for the 46 post of Staff Nurse, Engineer, Assistant, Technician, Horticulture Officer, Education Officer, MO. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IIT Tirupati jobs notification and having qualification of ITI/ Diploma/ Degree/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ MBBS Degree/ PG Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Tirupati details:
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Horticulture Officer – 01
- Physical Education Officer – 01
- Medical Officer – 02
- Security-cum-Fire Officer – 01
- Physical Training Instructor – 02
- Staff Nurse – 02
- Deputy Registrar – 01
- Assistant Registrar – 02
- Junior Superintendent – 03
- Junior Assistant – 07
- Technical Officer – 01
- Assistant system Engineer – 01
- Junior Engineer – 01
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 13
- Junior Technician – 07
- Executive Engineer (Civil) – BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Horticulture Officer – B.Tech/ B.Sc in Horticulture
- Physical Education Officer – Graduate with Master’s Degree in Physical education.
- Medical Officer – MBBS Degree
- Security-cum-Fire Officer – Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma
- Physical Training Instructor – Graduate with Master’s Degree in Physical education.
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc in Nursing/ Diploma
- Deputy Registrar – PG Degree
- Assistant Registrar – PG Degree
- Junior Superintendent – Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science or Humanities including Commerce.
- Junior Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree
- Technical Officer – BE/ B.Tech in CSE
- Assistant system Engineer – B. Tech / M.Sc
- Junior Engineer – BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Junior Technical Superintendent – BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/Electronics & Communications Engineering/ M.Sc in Computer Science/ Chemistry/ Physics or MCA
- Junior Technician – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ ITI in Fitter Trade/ Welding/ Machinist/ Foundry & Smithy.
50 years for Sr. No. 1, 8
45 years for Sr. No. 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 12, 13
32 years for Sr. No. 6, 7, 10, 14, 15
27 years for Sr. No. 11, 16
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://iittp.ac.in/recruitment and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Registrar I/C,
IIT Tirupati, Renigunta Road,
Tirupati – 517506
Form Submission Start Date : 16/05/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 08/06/2018
Last Date to Receive Hard Copy Application Form : 15/06/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow IIT Tirupati official advertisement for complete details.