Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore has recently invited applications for the various post of IT Officer, Admin, Nurse, Engineer, Hindi Translator and Other on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IIT Indore jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ PG/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MBBS/ B.Sc. in Nursing from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore details:
- Administrative Officer (AO) – 02
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical/Civil) – 02
- Assistant IT Officer – 02
- Medical Officer (Female) – 01
- Server Programmer – 01
- Assistant Placement Officer – 01
- Staff Nurse – 01
- Manager – 03
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01
- Technical Assistant (Academic Infrastructure) – 01
- Deputy Manager – 06
- Lab In-charge/ Office In-Charge – 03
- Officer (Students Activities and Facilities) – 01
- Administrative Officer (AO) – Post Graduation degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical/Civil) – BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (Electrical/ Civil) or equivalent CGPA
- Assistant IT Officer – First Class ME/ M.Tech in CSE or MCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc (CS)
- Medical Officer (Female) – MBBS degree of a University recognized by IMC including completion of Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI)
- Server Programmer – B.Tech/ BE/ M.Tech/ ME or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale
For more details on educational qualification of all remaining posts follow the notification link below.
45 years for Sr. No. 1 to 5 & 13
40 years for Sr. No. 6 to 9
35 years for Sr. No. 10 to 12
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST and 10 years for PH candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST/PH – No Fee.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.iiti.ac.in and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Indian Institute of Technology Indore,
Khandwa Road Simrol, Indore – 453552
Form Submission Last Date : 23/06/2017 upto 05:00 pm
Last Date to Receive Hard Copy of Application : 30/06/2017 till 05:00 pm
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow IIT Indore official advertisement for complete details.