Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has recently invited applications for the 54 post of Junior Engineer, Technical Superintendent, Lab Assistant and Mechanic on contractual basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IIT Delhi jobs notification and having qualification of Bachelors Degree in (Sci./ Com.)/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science/ Diploma in Engineering/ Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi details:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 05
- Junior Superintendent & Junior Accounts Officer – 07
- Junior Superintendent (Publication) – 01
- Senior Mechanic/ Sr. Laboratory Assistant – 13
- Assistant Mess Manager/ Junior Assistant (A/cs) – 23
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – 04
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Diploma/ Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Engineering (Civil Engineering)
- Junior Technical Superintendent – Master Degree in Science/Computer Science or B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Computer Science/ Diploma in Engineering (after 10+2)
- Junior Superintendent & Junior Accounts Officer – Master Degree in any discipline/ Bachelors Degree in any discipline for Junior Superintendent
- Junior Superintendent (Publication) – M.Com. or equivalent qualification/ B.Com. or equivalent qualification for Junior Accounts Officer, Master Degree in any discipline in Science, Bachelors Degree in any discipline preferably in Science with relevant experience
For more detail information on educational qualification follow the notification link below.
As on 25/11/2017
35 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 4
30 years for Sr. No. 5
27 years for Sr. No. 6, 7
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ST candidates
Candidates have to appear for Trade Test/ Computer Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 50/-
SC/ ST/ PH – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.iitd.ac.in and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Dy. Director (Ops)’s Office,
IIT Delhi, Hauz-Khas,
New Delhi – 110016
Form Submission Start Date : 25/11/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 11/12/2017 till 05:00 pm
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form : 21/12/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow IIT Delhi official advertisement for complete details.