Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has recently invited applications for the 6 post of Technical Officer, Security Officer and Technical Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IIT Bombay jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ ITI/ BE/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay details:
- Sr Technical Officer – 01
- Asst Security Officer – 01
- Assistant Security Inspector (Female) – 02
- Technical Assistant – 02
- Sr Technical Officer – B.Tech/ BE/ M.Sc. degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Asst Security Officer – Bachelor’s Degree with security related supervisory experience of four years.
- Assistant Security Inspector (Female) – Bachelor’s Degree with security related supervisory experience of three years.
- Technical Assistant – Diploma in Engineering in Computer/ IT/ ICT discipline and 2 year relevant experience after the diploma OR 10+2 pass with certificate of proficiency in Computer/ IT/ ICT
50 years for Sr. No. 1
32 years for Sr. No. 2
27 years for Sr. No. 3, 4
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates to the given email address in the job notification of IIT Bombay.
Form Submission Last Date : 07/12/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow IIT Bombay official advertisement for complete details.
IIT Bombay Joint Admission Test 2018 – IIT JAM 2019
IIT JAM 2019, IIT Bombay invited applications for IIT Bombay Joint Admission Test 2018. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria as specified in IIT JAM 2019 notification and having qualification from the Board/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
IIT JAM 2019 Notification details:
|Exam Date||Session||Time||Test Papers and Codes|
|February 10, 2019 (Sunday)||I||09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon||Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH)|
|II||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM||Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS)|
- All candidates admitted through JAM should have a Bachelor’s degree.
- In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI without rounding-off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/ OBC (NCL) category candidates, and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
- If CGPA/ CPI is on a different scale, it would be linearly mapped to a scale on 10.
- For candidates with letter grades/ CGPA (instead of percentage of marks), the equivalence in percentage of marks will be decided by the admitting institutes.
- Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with the minimum educational qualifications as specified by the admitting institute should be submitted by September 30, 2019.
On the basis of JAM 2019 Examination Test
General / OBC – Rs 1500/- for one test paper & Rs 2100/- for two test paper
SC/ST/PH/Female – Rs 750/- for one test paper & Rs 1050/- for two test paper
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.iitb.ac.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for IIT JAM 2019 Examination carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 01/09/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 01/10/2018
IIT JAM Exam Date : 19/02/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow IIT JAM official advertisement for complete details.