Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has recently invited applications for the various post of Project Engineer, RA, Assistant and Manager on temporary basis initially for a period of one year and tenable only for the duration of the project. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IIT Bombay jobs notification and having qualification of B.Tech/ BE/ MA/ M.Sc./ MCA/ BBA/ MBA/ Ph.D from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay details:
- Project Engineer – 01
- Project Research Associate – 01
- Project Assistant – 01
- Project Manager – 01
- Project Technical Assistant – 03
- Project Engineer – M.Tech/ ME/ MDes or equivalent degree B.Tech/ BE/ MA/ M.Sc./ MCA/ MBA or equivalent degree with minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Project Research Associate – M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and have experience in structural analysis and computational flow dynamics using Ansys
- Project Assistant – BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BBA or equivalent
- Project Manager – Ph.D/ B.Tech/ BE/ MA/ M.Sc./ MCA/ MBA or equivalent degree with minimum 6 years relevant experience / M.Tech/ ME/ MS/ MDes or equivalent degree with minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Project Technical Assistant – BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BBA or equivalent
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.ircc.iitb.ac.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 09/10/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow IIT Bombay official advertisement for complete details.