Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay (Mumbai) has recently invited applications for the 38 post of Software Engineer, Project Manager, Technical Assistant and JRF on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IIT Bombay jobs notification and having qualification of BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BBA/ MCA/ M.Sc in Computer Science/ BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ MBA in HR/ GATE from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay (Mumbai) details:
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant – 02
- Project Manager – 04
- PM1 – 01
- Assistant Project Manager – 02
- SPTA – Junior Software Engineer – 03
- SPTA – Content Developer/Content Writer – 02
- PTA – Senior -System Administrator – 02
- PTA – System Administrator – 01
- SPA – 01
- PA1 – 02
- PSE1 – 01
- SPTA – 02
- PTA – 01
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant – 01
- PRS – 01
- Project Software Engineer – 01
- SPTA – Jr Software Engineer – 06
- PSE1 – 01
- PRE – 01
- PRA – 01
- PRA1 – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – B.Tech in Chemical Engg/ Bio-tech with GATE, M.Tech in Chemical Engg/Biotechnology, have done biology/ bio process course
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant – B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering
- Project Manager – B.E / B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc in Computer Science
- PM1 – MBA in Human Resource (HR)
- Assistant Project Manager – MA/ M.Sc/ MBA/ Equivalent
- SPTA – Junior Software Engineer – BE/ B.Tech in Computer science or M.Sc Computer Science/ MCA
- SPTA – Content Developer/Content Writer – BA/ B.Sc/B.Com/ BBA or equivalent degree
For more detail information on educational qualification follow the notification link below.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.ircc.iitb.ac.in and follow the “Job Opportunities” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 01/01/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow IIT Bombay official advertisement for complete details.