Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune has recently invited applications for the 4 post of Lab Assistant, Technical Officer, Superintendent and Junior Office Assistant on temporary and contractual basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IISER Pune jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ Bachelor Degree/ B.Sc/ Masters Degree from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune details:
- Senior Technical Officer – 01
- Office Superintendent – 01
- Junior Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) – 01
- Lab Assistant – 01
- Senior Technical Officer – PG Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism/ Visual Communication/ Electronic Media with 5 years Experience
- Office Superintendent – Bachelor’s Degree/ Masters Degree with Knowledge of Computer applications
- Junior Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) – 12th Pass/ Bachelor Degree with 3 years Experience
- Lab Assistant – B.Sc in Chemistry
40 years for Sr. No. 1
30 years for Sr. No. 2, 4
36 years for Sr. No. 3
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.iiserpune.ac.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for IISER Pune Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 20/09/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow IISER Pune official advertisement for complete details.