Institute Institute of Management (IIM), Indore has recently invited applications for the 3 post of Officer, Executive Engineer and Environment Health and Safety Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IIM Indore jobs notification and having qualification of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ PG Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Institute Institute of Management (IIM), Indore details:
- Officer – 01
- Executive Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Environment Health and Safety Officer – 01
- Officer – PG Degree with 55% marks.
- Executive Engineer (Electrical) – BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 55% marks
- Environment Health and Safety Officer – BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Fire & Safety Engineering/ Industrial Safety Engineering
45 years for Sr. No. 1, 2
50 years for Sr. No. 3
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 1000/-
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit Hard Copy of application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Personnel Office,
IIM Indore, Prabandh Shikhar,
Rau – Pithampur Road,
Indore – 453331 (MP)
OR also send by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Form Submission Last Date : 16/08/2018
Last Date to Receive Hard Copy Application Form : 23/08/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow IIM Indore official advertisement for complete details.