Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR), Bangalore has recently invited applications for the 27 post of RA, JRF, SRF, Technical Asst, Skilled Asst and Young Professional on Adhoc basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IIHR jobs notification and having qualification of 7th Pass/ Degree/ PG Degree/ Ph.D from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR), Bangalore details:
- Research Associate – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – 04
- Senior Research Fellow – 03
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Skilled Assistant – 01
- Young Professional I – 11
- Young Professional II – 06
- Research Associate – M.Sc/ M.Phil/ Ph.D in Entomology/ Zoology with specializationin Biotechnology.
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Tech in Bioinformatics /M.Sc. Ag in Plant Biotechnology.
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc (Agri.) in Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Biotechnology/ Seed Science and Technology.
- Technical Assistant – B.Sc in Home Science/ Food Science & Technology/ M.Sc in Home Science/ Food technology/ Plant Pathology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Botany.
- Skilled Assistant – 7th Pass.
- Young Professional I – B.Sc in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Marketing.
- Young Professional II – M.Sc in Agriculture/ Agri. Extension.
40 years Men & 45 years Women for Sr. No. 1
30 years Men & 35 years Women for Sr. No. 2, 3
21 to 40 years for Sr. No. 4, 5, 6, 7
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date : 29/06/2018 & 30/06/2018
Venue : IIHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore – 560089
Reader’s are requested to follow IIHR official advertisement for complete details.