IIHR Recruitment 2016. Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR), Bangalore released job notification for 39 Project Fellow, Office Assistant and Other Posts. IIHR is an autonomous organization acting as a nodal agency for basic, strategic, anticipatory and applied research on various aspects of horticulture. Find IIHR Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 39 Jobs
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR), Bangalore details:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 07
- Technical/Field Assistant – 03
- Research Fellow – 01
- Enumerator – 01
- Technical Assistant – 03
- Office Assistant – 01
- Semi-Skilled Assistant – 02
- Project Fellow – 01
- Skilled Person – 01
- Skilled Assistant – 02
- 35 to 40 years for Posts 01 and rest all 21 to 40 Years
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) : Master’s degree in Horticulture (Fruit Science) / Genetics & Plant Breeding /Plant Pathology /Biotechnology from recognized SAU / ICAR Institute with 4/5 years Bachelor’s degree OR Master’s degree in Horticulture (Fruit Science) / Genetics & Plant Breeding etc.
- Technical/Field Assistant : Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Biological sciences/ Vocational (Agril)/ Diploma in Agriculture or Polytechnic Desirable: Experience of working in relevant field
- Research Fellow : M.Sc Microbiology Desirable: Experience in Microbial control of pests
Candidates should have to follow the notification of IIHR Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details of other posts.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Bangalore for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Concerned PI/Co-PI,
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research,
Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore -560089
Last date to receive application: 02/04/2016