|Vacancies:||Adjunct Faculty, SRF, JRF, PET, PA|
IIFPT Recruitment 2019 – Walk-in for 12 Adjunct Faculty, SRF, JRF, PA jobs in Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu details:
- Adjunct Faculty – 02
- Physical Education Teacher (PET) – 02
- SRF – 04
- JRF – 01
- PA – 03
- Adjunct Faculty – M Tech/ M.Sc/ PhD with specialization in Post Harvest Technology/ Food Technology/ Food Engineering or Agricultural Engineering / Chemical Engineering specialized in Food Process Engineering.
- Physical Education Teacher (PET) – Good Academic record with Master Degree in Physical Education with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale) with minimum of one year of experience
- SRF – M.Tech in Food Process Engineering / Food Science and Technology / Food science & Nutrition / Biotechnology.
- JRF – M.Tech in Food technology/ Food Process Engineering/ Food Science & Technology/Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering
- PA – B.Tech. in Food Process Engineering/ Food Science and Technology/ Nanotechnology/ Biotechnology
Adjunct Faculty – Less than 70 years of age
Physical Education Teacher – Less than 50 years
SRF/JRF/PA – 35 years for men and 40 years for women
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 15/04/2019 @ 09:30 am
Venue : Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur – 613005 (Tamil Nadu)
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow IIFPT official advertisement for complete details.