Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the 8 post of Project Assistant and Research Associate on purely temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IGIB jobs notification and having qualification of B.Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB), New Delhi details:
- Project Assistant II – 02
- Project Assistant III – 04
- Research Associate I – 02
- Project Assistant II – M.Sc in any branch of Biological Sciences with at least 55% marks
- Project Assistant III – M.Sc in any branch of Life Sciencesor Allied subjects with at least 55% marks and minimum 2 year of experience in working with Zebrafish and in molecular biology
- Research Associate I – Ph.D in Biomedical Sciences
35 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application form and follow the instructions how to apply online for IGIB Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 10/04/2018
Date of Interview : 24/04/2018
Venue : Mall Road Campus, Delhi – 110007
Reader’s are requested to follow IGIB official advertisement for complete details.