Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kancheepuram Tamil Nadu has recently invited applications for the 248 post of UDC, Steno, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Asst and Technical Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IGCAR jobs notification and having qualification of 10th/ 12th Pass/ ITI/ BE/ B.Tech from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kancheepuram Tamil Nadu details:
- Technical Officer – 04
- Scientific Asst – 13
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat I – 83
- Technician – 17
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat II – 114
- Upper Division Clerk – 07
- Stenographer – 10
- Technical Officer – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ ME
- Scientific Asst – Diploma/ B.Sc. from government recognised university/institute
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat I – Diploma/ B.Sc
- Technician – SSC/ HSC, ITI from government recognised university/institute
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat II – SSC/ HSC, ITI
- Upper Division Clerk – Any Degree, Typing Knowledge
- Stenographer – Matriculation, Typing Knowledge
26 years for Sr. No. 1
30 years for Sr. No. 2
24 years for Sr. No. 3
27 years for Sr. No. 4
22 years for Sr. No. 5
25 years for Sr. No. 6
28 years for Sr. No. 7
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
Rs 300/- for Sr. No. 1
Rs 200/- Sr. No. 2, 3
Rs 100/- Sr. No. 4, 5, 6, 7
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.igcar.gov.in and follow the “Recruitment” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for IGCAR Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 18/05/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 17/06/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow IGCAR official advertisement for complete details.