IFCI Limited Recruitment – Industrial Finance Corporation of India, popularly known as IFCI Limited, released job notification for 41 Manager & Assistant Manager Posts. Find IFCI Limited Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 41 Jobs
About: IFCI Limited
The Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI) established on July 1, 1948, as the first Development Financial Institution in the country to cater to the long-term finance needs of the industrial sector. It is with this objective that the constitution of IFCI was changed in 1993 from a statutory corporation to a company under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. Subsequently, the name of the company was also changed to “IFCI Limited” with effect from October 1999.
Jobs Opportunity in IFCI Limited details:
- General Manager (Credit) / General Manager (NPA Resolution and Recovery) – 02 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Credit) / Deputy General Manager (Internal and Credit Audit) – 04 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Technical) – 01 Post
- Manager (Finance) – 17 Posts
- Manager (Legal) – 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 15 Posts
- Assistant Manager (IT) – 01 Post
- Manager (Finance) : Passed MBA (Finance) or equivalent preferably with BE/B.Tech or Chartered Accountant (CA). Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Assistant Manager (IT) : Passed B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science) or MCA. 1 to 2 years post qualification experience.
For rest of the post follow the notification link given below.
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in New Delhi for the above mention posts may apply online through www.ifciltd.com
Date to Apply Online: 01/06/2016 to 20/07/2016
More details and IFCI Limited Jobs Notification