IDSP Recruitment. The Integrated Disease Surveillance Project invite application for recruitment of Data Entry Operator, Data Manger, Veterinary Consultant Posts. Integrated Disease Surveillance Project (IDSP) was launched with World Bank assistance in November 2004 to detect and respond to disease outbreaks quickly. Surveillance units have been established in all states/districts (SSU/DSU). Central Surveillance Unit (CSU) established and integrated in the National Centre for Disease Control, Delhi. Under the project weekly disease surveillance data on epidemic prone disease are being collected from reporting units such as sub centres, primary health centres, community health centres, hospitals including government and private sector hospitals and medical colleges. Training of State/District Surveillance Teams and Rapid Response Teams (RRT) has been completed for all 35 States/UTs. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Last date to apply 12/03/2015.
Jobs Opportunity in Integrated Disease Surveillance Project (IDSP), Jaipur for Data Entry Operator, Data Manger, Veterinary Consultant
1. Veterinary Consultant – 01
2. Epidemiologist – 07
3. Microbiologist – 02
4. Data Manger – 01
5. Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 01
1. Veterinary Degree in Veterinary Public Health or Veterinary Epidemiology or Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Microbiology or Veterinary Pathology.
2. Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma or Medical Graduate with two years experience in epidemiology.
3. Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma or Medical Graduate with two years experience in laboratory science
4. Post Graduate Qualification in Computer Science or BE in Computer Science IT / Electronics with Minimum 3 Years Experience
5. Graduate with at least 1 year Diploma in Computer Applications.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking jobs in Jaipur for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Director (Public Health),
Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Jaipur
Last date to receive applications: 12/03/2015
More details and IDSP Jobs Notification