International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the 10 post of Scientist, Programmer, System Analyst, Computer Operator, Administrative Assistant and other posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in ICGEB jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate/ PG Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), New Delhi details:
- Senior Information Scientist – 02
- Sr. System Analyst – 01
- Programmer – 01
- Programme Officer – 01
- Technical Research Assistant – 01
- Computer Operator – 02
- Attendant – 01
- Administrative Assistant – 01
- Senior Information Scientist – Ph.D., preferably in Biological Sciences
- Sr. System Analyst – Postgraduate degree in computer sciences/ Information technology/ Bioinformatics.
- Programmer – Postgraduate degree in computer sciences
- Programme Officer – Postgraduates with experience in Data collection and Statistics
- Technical Research Assistant – Postgraduates in Science with experience in Bioinformatics related projects
- Computer Operator – Graduates in computer sciences/ IT with experience in data entry and software usage
- Attendant – Middle school pass with relevant experience working in an office environment.
- Administrative Assistant – Graduates with experience working on research projects.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the Chairperson, DBT- Apex BTIC, ICGEB, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067, Email: email@example.com
Form Submission Last Date : 14/12/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow ICGEB official advertisement for complete details.