Integrated Child Development Service (ICDS), Tamil Nadu has recently invited applications for the 178 post of Coordinator and Project Assistant on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in ICDS Tamil Nadu jobs notification and having qualification of Bachelor Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Integrated Child Development Service (ICDS), Tamil Nadu details:
- District Coordinator – 06
- District Project Assistant – 06
- Block Coordinator – 83
- Block Project Assistant – 83
- District Coordinator – Graduate or Certification / Diploma in Computer Science or IT and at least 2 years experience in application maintenance & support.
- District Project Assistant – Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Social Sciences/ Nutrition,
minimum 2 years work experience of capacity building, with supervisory skills.
- Block Coordinator – Graduate and at least 2 years experience of working with technology and software application support.
- Block Project Assistant – Graduate and at least one year experience of working with Community/ Local Government.
35 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates to the Director cum Mission Director, Integrated Child Development Project Schemes, No.6, Pammal Nalla Thambi Street, M.G.R. Road, Taramani, Chennai.
Form Submission Last Date : 24/10/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow ICDS Tamil Nadu official advertisement for complete details.