Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Guwahati has recently invited applications for the 7 post of Junior Engineer, Electrician, SRF, JRF and Technical Asst. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IASST jobs notification and having qualification of Degree/ Diploma from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Guwahati details:
- Estate Management Consultant (EMC) – 01
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Electrician – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 02
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Estate Management Consultant (EMC) – Master degree and previous estate management work experience in Govt. or Private organisation
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Electrician – HSLC or equivalent passed with ITI in trade of wiremen/electrician. Minimum working experience of 3 to 5 years
- Senior Research Fellow – Post Graduate Degree in Biological Sciences or related discipline (NET/GATE qualification) or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (M.Tech in Biotechnology/M.Sc. in Agriculture/Animal Science) or Ph.D. degree in biological sciences with two years of research experience.
- Junior Research Fellow – Master in Physics with high grades. Expertise in computational physics and fluid mechanics is desirable
- Technical Assistant – B.Sc in Zoology/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Natural product chemistry.
35 to 64 years for Sr. No. 1
40 years for Sr. No. 2
35 years for Sr. No. 3
28 years for Sr. No. 4, 5, 6
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://iasst.gov.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for IASST Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 14/12/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow IASST official advertisement for complete details.