Heavy Water Board (HWB), Mumbai has recently invited applications for the 229 post of Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse, Technician and Scientific Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in HWB jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ ITI/ Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc. Nursing from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Heavy Water Board (HWB), Mumbai details:
Total : 229 Jobs of HWB Recruitment 2018 for Stipendiary Trainee Post and Other details.
1. Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I)
- Chemical – 35
- Mechanical – 16
- Electrical – 08
- Chemistry (Laboratory) – 08
- Bioscience – 03
2. Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II)
Process/ Plant Operator
- Electrical – 28
- Mechanical (Fitter) – 34
- Turner – 04
- Machinist – 05
- Welder – 06
- Draughtsman (Civil / Mechanical) – 02
3. Technician – 02
4. Scientific Officer – 02
5. Nurse – 02
6. Stenographer (Group-II) – 02
7. Stenographer (Group-III) – 02
8. Upper Division Clerk – 07
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I) – Diploma in Engineering from recognised Institution
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II) – 12th Pass / ITI from recognised Institution
- Technician – SSC OR HSC with Science & Maths with 60% marks
- Scientific Officer – M.B.B.S. with five years experience.
- Nurse – 12th Pass and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years Course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central / State Nursing Council in India OR B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
- Stenographer (Group-II) – Matriculation with minimum speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand and 45 wpm in English Typewriting.
- Stenographer (Group-III) – Matriculation with minimum speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand and 45 wpm in English Typewriting.
- Upper Division Clerk -Degree of a recognised University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
18 to 24 years for Sr. No. 1
18 to 22 years for Sr. No. 2
18 to 33 years for Sr. No. 3
Maximum 40 years for Sr. No. 4
Maximum 30 years for Sr. No. 5, 7
Maximum 27 years for Sr. No. 6, 8
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ST/PH – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.hwb.gov.in and follow the “Current Openings” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for HWB Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 25/05/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 25/06/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow HWB official advertisement for complete details.