Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Haryana has recently invited applications for the 282 post of Fire Officer, Tabla Player, Lecture Assistant and Lab Attendant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in HSSC jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ Graduate/ Bachelor of Engineering (Fire)/ Diploma in Tabla from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Haryana details:
- Fire Station Officer – 01
- Sub-Fire Officer – 26
- Tabla Player – 23
- Junior Lecture Assistant – 61
- Laboratory Attendant – 162
- Fire Station Officer – Bachelor of Engineering (Fire) from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or equivalent Cuntulative Grade Point Average. Or Graduate in Science with chemistry as one subject at Graduation Level with minimum 55% marks and Diploira in Fire Station officer’s and Irrstructor’s Course from National Fire Service College, NagPur. Or Graduate ship examination of the Institute of Fire Engineers OR Having passed membership examination of the Institutions of Fire Engineers of United Kingdom. ii) Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standarrd or higher education;
- Sub-Fire Officer – Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average. ii) Sub Fire Officer’s Course from Natiorral Fire Service College, Nagpur. OR Graduate ship examination of the Institute of Fire Engineers OR Having passed membership examination of the Institutions of Fire Engineers of United Kingdom. Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standarrd or higher education
- Tabla Player – Diploma in Tabla from recognized institution and Knowledge of Hindi up to Middle standard.
- Junior Lecture Assistant – Matric with science with 5 years experience in a college and In case of appointment of Junior Lecture Assistant in Music BA
- Laboratory Attendant – Matric with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or General Science and Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher education.
17 to 42 years as on 05/10/2017
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General – Rs 150/- (Rs 75/- for Female of Haryana resident only)
SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG – Rs 35/- (Rs 18/- for Female of Haryana resident only)
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.hssc.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for HSSC Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 01/01/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 22/01/2018
Last Date for Application Fee Payment : 24/01/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow HSSC official advertisement for complete details.