Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has recently invited applications for the 2965 post of MTS, Pharmacist, Sub-Inspector, Radiographer and Other vacancies on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in HPSSC jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ Graduation/ B Pharm from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) details:
- Multi Purpose Health Worker (Male) – 148
- Radiographer – 154
- Pharmacist – 142
- Sub-Inspector – 13
More 69+ vacancies … Candidates follow the notification link below to get full list of available posts.
- Multi Purpose Health Worker (Male) – 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/ Institution and Should possess one and half year Training Certificate as MPW (Male) from a recognized Institution of the State Government.
- Radiographer – 10+2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education/University and Diploma in Radiology from an Institution recognized by the Central/ H.P. Government OR B.Sc. Degree in Radiology from a recognized University.
- Pharmacist – 10+2 with Science and Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognised university and must have registered with the Pharmacy Council of the concerned State/Central Government.
- Sub-Inspector – Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised university.
For more details on educational qualification on remaining posts follow the notification link below.
18 to 45 years as on 01/01/2017
Check notification for post wise age limit.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General – Rs 300/-
SC/ST/OBC/BPL – Rs 120/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in and follow instructions how to apply online for HPSSC Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 16/09/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 15/10/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow HPSSC official advertisement for complete details.