Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has recently invited applications for the 75 post of Asst Professor, Inspector, Director, Law Officer, Sub Editor, Agriculture Development Officer, Senior Planning Draughtsman and Radiation Safety on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in HPPSC jobs notification and having qualification of B.Sc/ M.Sc/ PG Degree/ B.Tech/ MBBS/ MD/ DM from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) details:
- Assistant Professor – 03
- Radiation Safety – 02
- Drug Inspector – 13
- Agriculture Development Officer – 52
- Director – 01
- Law Officer – 01
- Senior Planning Draughtsman – 02
- Sub Editor – 01
- Assistant Professor – MBBS/ MD/ DM
- Radiation Safety – PG Degree in Physics/ M.Sc Diploma (Radiological/ Medical Physics)
- Drug Inspector – Bachelors Degree/ PG Degree
- Agriculture Development Officer – B.Sc/ M.Sc in Agriculture
- Director – Bachelor Degree
- Law Officer – Bachelor Degree in Law
- Senior Planning Draughtsman – B.Tech/ Bachelor Degree in Architecture
- Sub Editor – Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication/ PG Diploma
As on 01/01/2018
45 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 4, 6, 8
18 to 45 years for Sr. No. 3, 7
56 years for Sr. No. 5
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General – Rs 400/-
SC/ ST/ OBC – Rs 100/-
Ex-Servicemen : No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.hppsc.hp.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for HPPSC Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 09/07/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow HPPSC official advertisement for complete details.