HAL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 77 Operator, Assistant jobs in Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), Accessories Division, Lucknow. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), Bangalore details:
- Assistant (Admin/ Accounts) – 10
- Assistant (Q.C./ Inspection)/ Assistant (Commercial) – 32
- Assistant (Civil Works) – 01
- Operator – 34
- Assistant (Admin/ Accounts) – Master Degree in Commerce (M.Com) with relevant certificates of proficiency in PC Operations.
- Assistant (Q.C./ Inspection)/ Assistant (Commercial) – 3 years Regular/ Full Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any Board of Technical Education.
- Assistant (Civil Works) – 3 years Regular/ Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Board of Technical Education.
- Operator – 2 years Regular/ Full Time ITI (NTC) + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) after 10th Standard in the Trades of Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic.
28 years as on 01/01/2019
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 200/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting hal-india.co.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for HAL Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 30/01/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 13/02/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow HAL official advertisement for complete details.