Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Bangalore has recently invited applications for the 25 post of Diploma Technician (Mechanical), Technician, BAMEC. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in HAL jobs notification and having qualification of ITI/ Diploma from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Bangalore details:
- Diploma Technician (Mechanical) – 02
- BAMEC (Mechanical) – 01
- Technician (Electroplater) – 02
- Technician (CNC Machinist) – 04
- Technician (Painter) – 04
- Technician (Fitter) – 07
- Technician (Heat Treat Operator) – 04
- Technician (Welder) – 01
- Diploma Technic (Mechanical) – Diploma In Mechanical
- BAMEC (Mechanical) – Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Certificate (BAMEC), In addition to the above Qualification, Training/ Experience in Rotary Wing/ Helicopters will be preferred.
- Technician (Electroplater) – ITI & NAC Electroplater
- Technician (CNC Machinist) – ITI & NAC Machinist
- Technician (Painter) – ITI & NAC Painter
- Technician (Fitter) – ITI & NAC Fitter
- Technician (Heat Treat Operator) – ITI & NAC Heat Treat Operator
- Technician (Welder) – ITI & NAC Welder
28 years as on 01/05/2018
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 200/-
SC/ST/PH – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.hal-india.com and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Deputy General Manager(HR),
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Helicopter Division, Vimanapura Post,
Bangalore – 560017, Karnataka
Form Submission Last Date : 01/05/2018
Last Date to Receive Hard Copy of Application Form : 10/05/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow HAL official advertisement for complete details.