Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has release the notification about Hindustan Aeronautics (HAL) 215 Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2016. Qualification needed, BE/B.Tech, Degree in Engineering. Candidate who desires shall submit online application application before due date of 16/12/2016.
Jobs Opportunity in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) details:
Apprenticeship Training – 215 Posts
- Aeronautical Engineering – 50
- Mechanical Engineering – 50
- Civil Engineering – 10
- Computer Science & Technology – 30
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 40
- Metallurgy – 10
- Avionics – 10
- Information Science & Engineering – 05
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 10
- Apprenticeship Training – Should possess a Degree in Engineering from a recognized University in India.
Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Apprenticeship Training – Stipend Rs 4,984/- Per month
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application.
Short listed candidates must produce following original documents during verification.
- 10th Pass / SSLC or equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Service).
- Each semester mark sheets/consolidated mark sheet.
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC).
Form Submission Last Date (Apply Online) : 16/12/2016
Official Job Notification of Hindustan Aeronautics (HAL) Recruitment Click here
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL Recruitment details
|Dated||Name of Posts||Total Vacancies||Closing Date||Details|
|21/09/2016||Asst Scientific Officer
Asst Training Officer
|01/102/016||Part-Time Dentist||01||06/10/2016||Click here|
|29/08/2016||Management Trainee – Technical (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics) : 50
Management Trainee (Civil) : 25
Design Trainee (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics) : 50
|25/08/2016||Asst. Scientific Officer – Lab : 01
Asst. Scientific Officer – Lab : 01
Asst. Training Officer Aircraft Power Plant : 01
Asst. Training Officer Aircraft Structure (Airframe) : 01
|18/07/2016||Engineering Graduate Apprentice
Technical (Vocational) Apprentice
About: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence. The government-owned corporation is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace industry. These include manufacturing and assembly of aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.