Department of Health Research Recruitment 2019 – Walk-in interview for 7 Scientist, Consultant, Computer Programmer, Personal Asst, DEO and MTS jobs in Department of Health Research (DHR), New Delhi. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in Department of Health Research details:
- Scientist – D&C
- Computer Programmer
- Personal Asst
- Scientist D&C – First class Master’s Degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ MBBS/ Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) recognized by MCI.
- Consultant – Retired Government employees with Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Computer Programmer – B.E./ B.Tech/ in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science
- Personal Asst – Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University
- DEO – 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Institution/Board.
- MTS – High School or equivalent from a recognized Institution or Board
45 years for Sr. No. 1
70 years for Sr. No. 2
40 years for Sr. No. 3
27 years for Sr. No. 4
30 years for Sr. No. 5, 6
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 22/02/2019 @ 10:30 am
Registration Time : 09:00 am to 10:30 am
Venue : 2nd Floor, IRCS Building, 1 Red Cross Road, New Delhi – 110001
Reader’s are requested to follow Department of Health Research official advertisement for complete details.