Department of Environment, Haryana has recently invited applications for the various post of Laboratory Assistant, Junior Scientific Assistant and Senior Scientific Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Department of Environment, Haryana jobs notification and having qualification of B.Sc./ M.Sc in Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Department of Environment, Haryana details:
- Senior Scientific Assistant – 01
- Junior Scientific Assistant – 01
- Laboratory Assistant – 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant – M.Sc in Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry Degree with 2nd class
- Junior Scientific Assistant – 1st class in B.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Chemistry Degree
- Laboratory Assistant – One year experience in a laboratory engaged in environmental investigation, testing or analysis, 2nd class in B.Sc Chemistry as one of the subject
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Directorate of Environment,
Haryana, SCO 1-3, 2nd Floor,
Sector-17D, Chandigarh – 160017
Form Submission Last Date : 15/06/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow Department of Environment, Haryana official advertisement for complete details.