Department of Environment, Haryana has recently invited applications for the various post of DEO, IT Officer, Programme Officer and Information Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Department of Environment Haryana jobs notification and having qualification from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Department of Environment, Haryana details:
- Programme Officer
- Information Officer
- IT Officer/ GIS Expert
- Data Entry Operator/ Para Taxonomist
- Programme Officer – M.Sc. (Natural Sciences/ Environmental Science) / MCA / B.Tech/ BE well versed in computer applications/ Web Development with at least 3 years experience
- Information Officer – Graduate in science or equivalent; good knowledge of computers; PG Diploma in Remote Sensing/ GIS; two years working experience in relevant areas
- IT Officer/ GIS Expert – PG Diploma in Remote Sensing/ GIS with at least one years experience/ Graduate, good knowledge of computer technology (website development, designing, internet, publication etc.); two years’ experience in relevant fields
- Data Entry Operator/ Para Taxonomist – Graduate, good knowledge of computer technology(website development, designing, internet, publication etc.), one years’ experience/ XII Passed with good knowledge of computer technology with two year experience/ certified Para-Taxonomist
45 years for Sr. No. 1
35 years for Sr. No. 2
30 years for Sr. No. 3, 4
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the given address in the job notification of Department of Environment Haryana.
Form Submission Last Date : 30/09/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow Department of Environment Haryana official advertisement for complete details.