|Vacancies:||Programmer, DTP Operator, Network Engineer - 120|
Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON), Chandigarh invite application for recruitment of 120 Programmer, Network Engineer, DTP Operator posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in HARTRON jobs notification and having 12th Pass/ Graduate/ Degree in Engineering qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for HARTRON Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited details:
- Programmer (PHP) – 10
- Networking Engineer – 05
- Networking Assistant – 05
- DTP Operator – 05
- Junior Programmer – 89
- Programmer (PHP) – a) B.E./ B.Tech (in any stream)/ M.Sc. (Comp.Sc./IT)/ MCA/‘B’/’C’ Level course with 60% marks OR M. Sc (Phy/Math/Statistics) with 60% marks and PGDCA with 60% marks. b) Having knowledge in Software Development on PHP, MS Access/MySQL.
- Networking Engineer – a) B.E./ B.Tech (in any stream)/M.Sc. (Comp.Sc./IT)/ MCA/ ‘B’/’C’ Level course with 60% marks. OR M. Sc (Phy/Math/Statistics) with 60% marks and PGDCA with 60% marks. b) Certification in MCSE/CCNA/ DCNE/ Linux/Solaris/Minimum 3 months diploma Networking/System Security. c) 01 year working experience of network administration/ handling of troubleshooting and resolving of operational issues of LAN/WAN/Internet/Intranet including hardware and system software.
- Networking Assistant – a) Diploma in Comp. Sc./ IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Comm./BCA/ B.Sc. (Comp.Sc./IT),/‘A’/’B’ level course from DOE/ NIELIT with 55% marks. b) 1 year working experience in troubleshooting, operation and maintenance of Electronics Equipment; handling of LAN/WAN/ Internet/Intranet including hardware and system software.
- DTP Operator – a) Graduate (55% marks) with PGDCA/ PDCA/ PGDIT/APGDCA. OR BCA/B.Sc. (Comp. Sc./IT) MCA/M.Sc. Comp.Sc./IT)/ B.Tech (in any stream) (with 55% marks).
- Junior Programmer – a) 10+2 (50% marks) with 1 year course in Desktop Publishing/Graduation with 6 months full time certificate course in Desktop Publishing. b) 1 year experience in designing print media like advertisements, Brouchers, News Letters etc using Coral Draw/ Page Maker and Adobe Premiere/ Photoshop.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting hartron.org.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for HARTRON Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 25/02/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 06/03/2020
Reader’s are requested to follow HARTRON official advertisement for complete details.