Gujarat Maritime Board has recently invited applications for the various post of Clerk, Librarian, Principal, Lecturer and Lab Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Gujarat Maritime Board jobs notification and having qualification of Bachelor/ Master degree/ Engineering/ PG in Library from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Gujarat Maritime Board details:
- Principal – 01
- HOD – 03
- Lecturer – 11
- Lab Assistant – 03
- Administrator – 01
- Librarian – 01
- Clerk – 01
- Principal – First Class Bachelor and Master degree of appropriate branch in Engineering or Technology or equivalent and Ph.D or equivalent, in appropriate discipline in Engineering or Technology
- HOD – First Class Bachelor and Master degree of appropriate branch in Engineering or Technology or equivalent and Ph.D or equivalent, in appropriate discipline in Engineering or Technology
- Lecturer – First Class Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant branch or equivalent
- Lab Assistant – Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering or Technology
- Administrator – Master of Business Administration or equivalent
- Librarian – PG in Library and Information Science
- Clerk – Graduation or PG of any Stream or equivalent
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.gmbports.org and follow the “Latest News” tab. Read instructions how to apply online for Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 15/09/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 30/09/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow Gujarat Maritime Board official advertisement for complete details.