Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (GSFC) has recently invited applications for the various post of Junior Operator / Assistant Operator. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in GSFC jobs notification and having qualification of ITI/ NCVT/ B.Sc (Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (GSFC) details:
- Assistant Operator (Junior) – For Boiler Operations
- Junior Operator/ Assistant Operator – For Environment Control
- Junior Operator/ Assistant Operator
- For Boiler Operations – ITI in Fitter / Boiler Attendant with minimum 60%, passed NCVT exam in Boiler Attendant trade and possessing Second Class Boiler Attendant Certificate
- For Environment Control – B.Sc (Microbiology/Environmental Science) with minimum 60% or B.Sc (Microbiology/ Environmental Science) with minimum 60% and completed M.Sc (Microbiology/ Environmental Science)
- Junior Operator/ Assistant Operator – B.Sc (Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 60% and passed NCVT Exam in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade or B.Sc (Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 60% and completed M. Sc (Chemistry) or Diploma (Chemical/Petrochemical) with minimum 60% marks
Maximum 26 years as on 01/01/2017
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.gsfclimited.com and follow the “Careers” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for GSFC Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Online Form Submission Start Date : 12/04/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 28/04/2017 upto 11:59 pm
Official Source of GSFC Recruitment 2017
Reader’s are requested to follow official advertisement for complete details.