Greater Bombay Cooperative Bank Limited has recently invited applications for the various post of Treasury Dealer, Branch Manager, Chief Manager in Mumbai. Candidates who’s age is not more then as specified in Greater Bank jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate/ CAIIB from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Greater Bombay Cooperative Bank Limited details:
- Treasury Dealer
- Chief Manager/ AGM – Credit
- Branch Head (Manager/ Sr. Manager)
- DGM – Advance
- Treasury Dealer – Graduate with relevant experience
- Chief Manager/ AGM – Credit – Graduate with CAIIB with relevant experience
- Branch Head (Manager/ Sr. Manager) – Graduate with relevant experience
- DGM – 15 years of working experience in Bank of which at least 5 years experience as AGM/DGM credit in Scheduled Co-operative/Private/Public sector Bank
30 to 40 years – Sr. No. 01, 03
40 to 45 years – Sr. No. 02
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.greaterbank.com and follow the “Careers” tab then in Recruitment go to Current Openings. also read instructions how to apply online for Greater Bombay Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Official Source of Greater Bombay Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
Reader’s are requested to follow official advertisement for complete details.