Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB), Gandhinagar recently invited applications for the 101 post of Clerk, PRO, Scientist, Asst Environmental Engineer and Junior Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in GPCB jobs notification and having qualification of MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc./ Business Administration/ Degree in Environmental Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB), Gandhinagar details:
- Scientific Officer – 04
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – 53
- Junior Officer – 03
- Public Relation Officer – 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant – 34
- Senior Clerk – 06
- Scientific Officer – PG with Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Bio-Technology
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – Degree with Environmental Engineering/ Civil Engineering with Environmental Science as Elective subject/ Chemical Engineering
- Junior Officer – PG with Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Business Administration
- Public Relation Officer – Degree with Journalism
- Senior Scientific Assistant – PG with Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Bio-Science/ Bio-Technology/ Agronomy/ Physics with Instrumentation
- Senior Clerk – Degree with Commerce/ Arts/ Law/ Business Administration
As on 10/11/2017
18 to 37 years for Sr. No. 1
18 to 35 years for Sr. No. 2, 4, 6
21 to 35 years for Sr. No. 3, 5
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 200/-
SC/ST – Rs 100/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.gpcb.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for GPCB Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 16/10/2017 @ 01:00 pm onwards
Form Submission Last Date : 10/11/2017 till 01:00 pm
Application Fee Payment Last Date : 10/11/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow GPCB official advertisement for complete details.