Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE), Pune has recently invited applications for the various post of Professor, Associate Professor, Research Associate and Assistant Professor. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in GIPE jobs notification and having qualification of Master Degree/ Ph.D. Degree in Economics, Sociology from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE), Pune details:
1. Professor (Economics) – 02
2. Associate Professor – 04
- Economics – 03
- Rural Sociology – 01
3. Research Associate (Economics) – 01
4. Assistant Professor – 03
- Economics – 02
- Statistics – 01
- Professor (Economics) – Good academic record Ph.D. Degree in Economics
- Associate Professor – Ph.D. Degree in Economics, Sociology
- Research Associate (Economics) – Good academic record Ph.D. Degree in Economics
- Assistant Professor – Master Degree in Economics, statistics with at least 55% marks
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – Rs 250/-
Application Fee should be payable in favour of Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the address as per notification.
Form Submission Last Date : 08/06/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow GIPE official advertisement for complete details.